The firm was founded in 1949 by means of enterprise of Mr. Avancini Domenico, with the backing of his wife, at first as an electrogalvanic workshop, adding afterwards the working of sheet steel on behalf of third parties and the production of articles for hotel-sector in 1963. The first machines for Polenta production were producted from 1965, continuing with the working on behalf of third parties.
As time passed, the activity grew until to arrive at the transformation of a closed firm into a joint-stock Company in 1980. In the family tradiction the activity continues by means of engagement of the descendants in the Company.
In the time the products range is remarkably enriched, satisfying nowadays baking sector, Pizzerias, Pastry-stores, Delicatessens and Restaurants. Our force point is certainly the medium-small Spiral Mixers line, dedicated especialy to needs of pizzeria-sector; however it isn't less important the Fresh Pasta Machines line, Polenta Mixers and Cookers, Planetary Grills and Planetary Mixers, destinated respectively to Restaurants, Hotels, Delicatessens and Pastry-stores.