1876 Formation of the company by Anton Bartscher at the origin company premises, Calenhof in Geseke.
1959 Through the sales of gas ranges, the company Bartscher develops a one stop source for professional catering equipment.
1971 Extension of the Warehouse by a new building.
1978 Transfer to the new Bartscher head office in Salzkotten. Just a few kilometers away from the former head office.
2004 Establishment of an additional company building at the head office.
2006 Extension of the Bartscher business premises by a high- tech warehouse with an integrated show- and training room.