Founded in 1922, Bongard, over the years, has become the French specialist in baking and pastry-making equipment.
A leading group
Our wide range of baking equipment, our high performance production units and our innovative capacity make Bongard a privileged partner in the baking and pastry-making sector.
Our experience and our know-how allow us to be present in more than 85 countries.
Our reliable references and close-to-home service are particularly appreciated by our customers worldwide.
A close-to-customer network
With a network of 350 sales people and technicians in France and 450 sales people and technicians worldwide, BONGARD proves its determination to focus on service quality and receptiveness to customers: around-the-clock, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
The Bongard range
BONGARD offers a complete range:
• Manual and automatic equipment for small and large productions.
• Kneaders and dough processing machines.
• Deck, rotary and ventilated ovens.
• Proofing, blast freezing and storage units.
• Automatic groups (small loaves, pizzas, etc.)
• An industrial department for special projects linked to the baking, pastry-making and catering sectors.
Bongard in figures…
• €72 million in turnover
• Over 50% of its sales in exports
• 3 production sites in Europe
• 100,000 equipments (including 40,000 ovens) installed worldwide
• 70% of bakeries in France have at least one Bongard equipment.
• 100% of key accounts in France have at least one Bongard equipment.