1928: Ateliers Réunis was set up, processing steel wire to manufacture chick feeders and household appliances.
1957: Creation of the brand name "CADDIE".
1973: Opening of a second manufacturing plant in Drusenheim with a 30 000 m2 floor space, entirely automated and specializing in the manufacture of shopping carts.
2012: The Caddie group is joining the ALTIA group leader in the fields of metallurgy, plastics and surface treatment. Thus Caddie is adding its expertise, with a 5th division, to the Altia group specialised in retail and equipment for public and local authorities.
Henceforth this means the group has a 500 million € turnover and 4000 employees worldwide. Caddie reinforces the commercial presence of the Altia group with its network of 130 distributors throughout the world and will benefit from the industrial know-how and strength of the Altia group.